Thursday, February 12, 2009

His Holy Name Challenge -- Sovereign

Boy time flies when you are busy. I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I've posted. I'll see if I can get a few posts of cards caught up on in the next few days. I loved the pattern in this paper and didn't want to cover it all up. So I got the idea to layer a transparency sheet over the paper. Works great in theory, not so much when I went to put it into the album. I ended up "unpopping" the transparency sheet. I put the patterned paper into the album sleeve and then layered the transparency over the top of the sleeve. Presto, all the dimension I could possibly ask for. I also went back to my Holy page and cut a small slit in the protector to pop the red and black flower through. Guess I'll do the same to my attribute page. Blame it on the class I took with SEI last year at a CK convention. Materials used: DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies paper, Me and My Big Ideas for the butterflies, transparency, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Prima flowers, purple rhinestones and sharpie.