Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Blessing Received

I am fortunate to have a couple of really great friends to hang out with. They help me with Cards for the Troops and I hope over time I have been a great friend to them too. My friend Christy sent me an email a couple weeks ago about a custom built shelving unit in her husband's office they no longer needed. She didn't want it and wondered if it would help me with my organization project. I wasn't sure it would fit but didn't want to turn down such a gift for free. After a bit of measuring I said yes.

It's solid oak and has 45 slots to hold 12 x 12 paper. I am busy filling it up. One side will hold my Stampin' Up! 12 x 12, the other side my other solids and specialty 12 x 12 and the middle matching paper sets and pads. The top will house some of my Cards for Troops supplies. It was pretty grimy and dusty but cleaned up pretty good.





An unexpected and treasured blessing indeed :0) 

How have you been blessed lately?

Enjoy today's blessings!