Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fabulous New Colors and Long Time No Post

With all the Cards for the Troops events I have been doing lately my blog gets placed at the bottom of my things to do list. I will have hosted 5 events in 2 months as of April 24th and expect that the final total of cards will be in the neighborhood of about 1700. That's about the same amount as was done in 6 months last year. Everyone is stepping up for our service members serving overseas and that's FANTASTIC!!!! It's also tiring because even though I have some help, it basically turns into a full time job on it's own. So I have great artwork to share it's just buried at the moment :0)
Have you heard the buzz???








Stampin' Up is launching a brand new color line with this year's new catalog release on July 1st. It's a fresh new breeze of inspiration! Fabulous! We will have 4 new Color Collections to choose from. They will include 25 of our old favorites, 5 brand new colors and 10 returning In Colors from recent years. Plus we will have 5 new In Colors this year that will be available for 2 years instead of one. Cool! We will have plenty of time to enjoy the In Colors with 5 new ones being introduced each year.

If you want to stock up on your favorites that are retiring, here's the chart:


You should be able to click on the chart to bring up a bigger version. I think the only one I'll seriously miss is Orchid Opulence. I loved using it with Tempting Turquoise.

For a peek at the new colors here they are:
Aren't they yummy! They will be fun, fun, fun to create and play with. I hope you like fresh new inspiration as much as I do. It keeps life changing and full of interest!

Big Hugs,
Ruth C
Angelartistok